Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'm heeeeeeeere! Safe, sound, and sleepy.

The flight was long, and uneventful, so we will skip it.

The hotel is pretty much something out of a movie. HUUUUUGE and lavish. With a hot tub room (no joke, its a room on the 4th floor) and there are two steam rooms off of that room.

I called Jake while I was unpacking and then we met up with Lindsay and he took us on a tour of the Malls....awesome. I kept forgetting that the price tags were in Peso's and thought things were sooooo expensive, they aren't.

We then met up with Adam and spent some time by the pool trying to keep the jet lag coma from setting in too soon and messing up the schedules we were trying to be on. Then we were all going to run over to the spa and get massages, and when i got to my room to change I realized i wanted to sleep....so i skipped it.

Not a lot going on. Its hot and muggy, and I'm the palest person in the city as far as I can tell :) but I think I'm gonna love it.

I get to go to work soon, and I think that will alleviate the rest of my jitters.

Talk to you soon.

No comments: