Monday, August 18, 2008

My First Mugging...

Yeah..........seeeeeeeriously...... someone mugged me.

I am fine, do not worry. I didn't even notice until I went to take a picture,

My camera and some money was gone. Luckily my wallet was hidden under my waterbottle.

Unluckily, the camera wasn't mine to begin with. I borrowed it....yeah that one that "you" (you know who you are) let me borrow. Its gone, I told you I would lose it, I told you 'no' multiple times....but did you listen? NOOOOO. and now its gone, it wasn't my fault but I lost it :(. I'm sorry.

It was so crowded today at the shops. Apparantly its some holiday, so everyone was bumping into everyone. It could have happened at anytime..... I'm so mad. I spent the whole day making sure i zipped up my purse and kept it close to me!!! F*cking lame.


I am going to sleep before work tonight, I need some time to chill.

PS. Sorry about your camera, pick one out online and I'll get it to you.

4 comments:

Uro said...

Ouch; be careful. Well, Welcome to the Philippines, or sumalubong para Pilipinas, as the locals would say it..

Ruth said...

KEARSTEN! How many times did I tell you? Let's hope you listened to me about the clean underwear-Mom

Unknown said...

OMG! See, there's a reason I'm been such a worried mother hen about you. Girl, BE CAREFUL!

Unknown said...

Nitpicky Chris time:
If you didnt notice it happening, you werent mugged, you were pick pocketed. Mugging is when they pull a knife or gun on you and demand your valuables.

Oh and, I tried to warn you it was dangerous out there, glad to hear you are safe!
Love Chris!