retraction to previous blog --- Yes its true, it was a pick pocket instead of a mugging... but it sucked none the less.
I ate curry today!!! and I liked it.....go figure...they had this amazing hot sauce that pretty much cleared my sinuses, I will be buying some tomorrow or whenever we return. However to get to this awesome curry place we had to walk down strip club street, and when I say strip club I am pretty sure I mean Brothels. As we were walking Ben told me to walk with him because the prostitutes will not talk to men who are already walking with women. Nothing really big happened, just kind of went to eat, we sat at the table on pillows on the porch of the restaurant, and watched a "lady of the evening" run from the cops while we waited for food. Curry is yummy.
I love my training class, they are so smart and they are so funny. We've been training together for 2 days and they are picking it up quickly..... there is hope for OS sites!!!! :)
All in all I am having a blast....counterfeit mall visit today! I'll let you know what I find.
Love love love- Dot
song of the day- "Butterfly"- Jason Mraz (I would rate this song PG 13, with a parental warning)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahh, curry, yum yum. I can't wait to hear all about the counterfeit mall. Let me know how the bags look.
Haha me too! I'd say take pictures of the bags but that's not possible now.
=(
Haha the counterfeit mall was awesome. I'll make Adam take pics or something. I'll blog about it later ofcourse.
Post a Comment